Slow Walk Illustrated Guide
Zentsu-ji Tanjo-in Birthplace Complex (West Temple)
This is the Shogaku Gate. It was built in 1978 as a two-storied gate with a temple bell on the second floor. The bell is the oldest in Zentsu-ji, and it was made by Kondo Tamba-no-jo Fujihisa in 1716 under its benefactor Goda Hon’uemon Masatoshi in the neighboring Iyo province (now Ehime prefecture).
Showa Period; Showa 53 (1978)
3-3-1 Zentsuji-cho, Zentsuji City, Kagawa Prefecture